Monday, October 13, 2014

This Is How I Roll


Barla battling bosses while bubbled and blowing bubbles. That is how it is done, folks.

So the toy box will be here tomorrow - I can't wait!! One of my favorite toys, the Ogre Pinata, has a place in the box so all of my girls can use it.

Bubblegum for EVERYONE!

Oh, yeah, and the WoD pre-patch launch event starts, too. I'm excited about it, really I am. It's just.. TOYS.

And BAG SPACE.

Tuesday night I am logging into the game after work JUST TO SEE BAG SPACE. I'm not playing. I won't join in on the fun of running the new Blackrock or questing in that one place with the portal that I can't think the name of right now (it'll come to me later over dinner when I blurt it out to The Husband and he wonders what sort of demon has taken me over now - I swear that whenever I talk to him about WoW he gets this look on his face like I'm speaking in tongues).

1 comment:

  1. We all know that look rofl.. But don't fret I'm sure even after we've smacked a few Iron Horde around Tuesday there will be plenty left ya when you have time.

    ReplyDelete