Friday, June 14, 2013

Northrend Spellweave Regalia

I've spent a few days working on a mog for Neq and when I finally finished.. I didn't like it. So she's back in what I think is my favorite cloth set (minus the gloves - not a fan of the bulky glove look).



The gloves, bracers and offhand.. meh. I'll work on it. The Mallet isn't a perfect match but it's the Mallet of Zul'Farrak! I worked really hard for that Mallet! I had to fight my way to the top of a huge temple and then fight some more for just a piece of it. Then I had to fight my way through an entire troll city to make the Mallet. AND THEN I had to go to an entirely different continent, fight my way though another troll city and use it to summon giant three-headed lizard. Which I had to kill... for a 3% mount speed increase. 3%!

Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment