Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Golden Lotus Exalted & More Mounts!

To say I've been slacking doing dailies is a bit of an understatement.. I flat out avoid them at all costs. Weird? Probably. Dailies give good gold and since I love getting mounts, why am I not doing them?! I could argue with myself all day...

I have a friend who rep grinds - it just amazes me the willpower (dedication?) that that woman has. Whatever it is, I just don't have it.

BUT.. mention in guild chat about killing anything and I'm there! The guild goes on Zandalari Warbringer hunts for a chance at the Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn that they drop. I'm sure there are other things that they drop just as useful or even better, but I'll I see/hear is "mount".

They also drop Insignias for Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Shado Pan & August Celestial rep. I think it's just a trick to get me to do something vaguely daily-like, but it works! After a few kills, I hit exalted with Golden Lotus!

So... I get to kill things, skin them AND get reputation. I don't know what to say, I'm just speechless. More please?!

After we were done, I hopped over to the GL Quartermaster and picked up a few mounts:



And this put me at 100 mounts, so in the mail I got:

Mog? Pftttt.. Barla is still wearing what I posted last. I just am so in love with that outfit that it's not changed yet.

Instead I've mogged my priest. Smashly was clearing Naxx for a mog, invited me to tag along and I picked up a couple pieces (psssttt, Smashly! There's a tier helm that drops there, can we go back pretty please?):

Shoulders: Miasma Mantle
Chest: Gown of Blaumeux
Wrists: Grips of Chaos
Hands: Coldwraith Handwraps
Belt: Belt of Transcendence (I'm not really happy with this piece)



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete