Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Here There Be Pirates

The other night we had a crazy-mog night and ran Blackwing Lair.

Nequissime was mogged as a pirate - I think I'll keep her like this for a while.
 
Head: First Mate Hat
Shoulders: Green Silken Shoulders
Chest: Crimson Silk Vest
Shirt: Red Swashbuckler's Shirt
Hands: Ebony Flame Gloves
Waist: Captain Sanders Sash
Legs: Coven Britches
Feet: Darktread Boots
Main hand: Tremendous Tankard of Terror
Off hand: Accountant's Lantern

I wanted the Corsair's Overshirt for this mog but couldn't get it.  Instead, I layered the Crimson Silk Vest (moggable but has short sleeves) and Swashbuckler's shirt (unmoggable but has long sleeves) since they have the same frontal design.


Here's the same look via the Wow Model Viewer and using the Corsair's Overshirt. The only difference in my final look vs the Corsair was the sleeves. I like the sleeves on the Corsair better, but overall I think it worked out pretty well.





















No comments:

Post a Comment