Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Roowen hit 90, then the Thunder King patch hit, and then, and then, and then.... I could go on and on.

Roowen completed A Witness to History. This is a screenie of the cinematic of the Gate of the August Celestials when you first enter the Vale from Kun-Lai. Sadly it's all corrupted now and where we do our superfuntastic Golden Lotus dailies.

Roo's a... troll?!?! Right away I started working on scenarios to upgrade her ilvl and this was the first time I'd seen Dagger in the Dark. I've always had a secret crush on Vol'jin (sorry Thrall) and now we Alliance get to join in to help him out a little. I love how they kinda meshed the lore from the old Warcraft games here. He was a Shadow Hunter back then and when they brought Shamans into WoW (and made Vol'jin a Shaman) they gave them some of the Shadow Hunter abilities. In this scenario he uses some of the Shadow Hunter spells from Warcraft III.

No comments:

Post a Comment