Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today was a productive day.

I spent way more time online today than I should have - I won't even admit how many hours.  BUT a lot was done and all of it SO MUCH FUN (thank-you Dor, Fortu & Starr)!

It started innocently enough with Sunwell - yes, I'd love the legendary drop there, but what I'm really after is the Embrace of the Phoenix pattern. Of course it didn't drop. There's always next week!

I'm not going to remember the order of the places we went, that's just not how I work :)

I finally finished my Dragonstalker's set! Yay!!!!! I'll leave this mogged for a little while - we'll see how long I can stand all the color.


Broodlord Lashlayer was so kind to die and drop this little guy - a Death Talon Whelpguard. I won him and Fortu won Chrominius.

We visited AQ40, Karazhan, Black Temple, Magtheridons Lair & Gruuls Lair.

One thing that's the same now as it was back in the day - I still hate hate hate the chess event in Karazhan. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment