Saturday, February 16, 2013

Current Mog Project


Thanks to Wow Model Viewer, I can show you the mog that I've been working on for several months now. I have the bow... and that's it. The top is a pattern that drops from trash in Sunwell Plateau and I've been running that weekly.
Shoulders: Spaulders of the Scarred Lady or Lightning-Charged Spaulders
Chest: Embrace of the Phoenix
Belt: Vicious Gladiator's Links of Accuracy
Legs: Brutal Gladiator's Linked Leggings
Boots: Tsunami (every mogger should find a pair of "invisible" boots)
Gloves: Grips of Chronoligical Events
Bow: Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas

Tonight the guild ran Bastion of Twilight - I had never been there. (I have missed the entire Cataclysm expansion because I originally stopped playing wow a couple weeks after Wrath came out.) Anyway, the green version of these shoulders dropped as well as a green kilt. Since that's my favorite color, I'll be trying to do something with those in the next few days.

Sunwell tomorrow morning... *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment