Friday, January 30, 2015

Prynne

I was looking at random WoW stuff today and decided to look up my baby warlock (she's 99.. don't tell her I called her a baby!).

This is her picture on the armory:

She looks like she's having a pretty rough time, doesn't she? Like maybe she ate too much chocolate or something...


She started out transmogged, but she's in questing greens/blues now. I like the cloth questing sets and this "white" version is my favorite.

Shoulders: Shadowviel Mantle
Chest: "Fireproof" Venture Co. Robes
Waist: Shadowviel Cord
Gloves: Steamburst Gloves
Shoes: Fungal Resistant Slippers

Weird.. armory doesn't show the staff she's weilding. That's ok, I'm disappointed in it (Admiral Taylor's Staff of Wisdom) anyway, it looks like a Mists staff and nothing like I feel a Draenor staff should look like.

I suppose the Fireproof robe and Fungal Resistant slippers could be a clue as to why she looks to be in so much pain..

No comments:

Post a Comment